Tuesday, March 31, 2009

twofer tuesday

i am watching one of two great shows on tonight. biggest loser is on and we will watch american idol later.

i am on my second margarita of the night. no only does jeremy make wonderful drinkies, but he also got us dinner at in'n'out. man i love him.

i exercised (kinda) twice. during my walk home from work my legs were complaining about the class i took last night at the gym. i decided to run anyways after dropping my stuff off at home and had the best run ive had in a while - definitely since this stupid ear thing started. very encouraging since my 10k is only a month away.

i have a couple things crossed off my to-do list - the evite has been sent for easter dinner and i have all my ingredients assembled for my new recipe of the week. it is another one from the crockpot lady and i am making it on thursday.

No comments: