is this saturday, march 28. 8:30 pm whatever your local time is. turn off all the lights for an hour and just have fun. there are several ideas that the earth hour website gives:
1. Attend a local Earth Hour event or organise your own by throwing an Earth Hour street party with your neighbours
2. Gather family & friends for a night picnic in your local park and look at the stars
3. Enjoy a family dinner by candlelight
4. Organise a treasure hunt in the dark
5. Take the dog for a night walk
6. Have a candle-lit bath
7. Sit in the dark and share stories
8. Organise a family night playing board games
9. Share a romantic night in with your loved one
10. Upload your ‘on the night’ photos and videos to flickr and YouTube respectively, and then add them to the Earth Hour flickr group and the global YouTube Group.
jeremy and i are planning a candle-lit dinner (3) and a bath (6) which i imagine will be rather romantic (9) for 8:30 to 9:30pm pst saturday night. perhaps that was an overshare. still... dont call us during that time. ;)
what will you be doing? got any better ideas than the ten listed?