Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Love Bites Challenge

Whether your preference is vamps, weres or something more exotic - here's a challenge for all you paranormal/urban fantasy lovers!

All you need to do is read three paranormals with a romantic theme between 1st April and 30th June 2009.

That's it! No other rules. You can cross this over with another challenge and change your mind on the books you'd like to read halfway through if you like.

1. city of bones - cassandra clare
2. running hot - jayne anne krentz
3. marked - pc cast and kristin cast

2 comments:

Being Robinson said...

I might actually try and do this one, since I'm getting ready to start reading the last three Twilight series, those would count, right? Anyway, it would give me motivation to FINALLY read the rest of them! I somehow always forget to read.

Desert Rose said...

I just joined this challenge and it really sounds fun :) have fun!