Wednesday, January 14, 2009

more news from the sauna

i guess thought this was just common sense and/or courtesy, but apparently we need to go over a few rules of sauna etiquette.

1. talking is extremely unnecessary and should be limited to "do you mind if i flip the sand timer?" especially if one or more parties involved in the conversation are bare assed naked and asking questions that require eye contact.

2. if you do decide to take off all your clothes before sauna-ing (not my personal choice but im not judging) go ahead and bring a towel in to sit on. no one wants to sit on the bench where your old saggy butt has left a sweaty mark. thats just disgusting.

3. stop crowding me! you make me nervous!

4 comments:

Being Robinson said...

guhhhhhh, i just threw up a little in my mouth, i couldn't agree with all of the above more! gross.

Sarah said...

Oh man Meaghan, you seriously crack me up!

annaO said...

I love you. You crack me up.

Maybe when you have an old saggy butt you won't care to wear clothes into a sauna OR bring a towel? Just a thought.

Anonymous said...

i never did like those saggy sweaty butt people. yuk.