1. The challenge starts January 1, 2009 and ends December 31, 2009.
2. Books have to be either a memoir, autobiography, or biography.
3. You can overlap with other challenges.
4. Re-reads count.
5. You pick how many books you want to read.
6. You do not need to make a list. This challenge is flexible and the goal is to have fun and read.
I will read at least one a month on average so my goal for this challenge is 12.
1. girlbomb: a halfway homeless memoir - janice erlbaum
2. i'm with the band: confessions of a groupie - pamela des barres
3. no lifeguard on duty - janice dickinson
4. loose girl - kerry cohen
5. seinlanguage - jerry seinfeld
6. bringing home the birkin - michael tonello
7. losing it - valerie bertinelli
8. the geography of bliss - eric weiner
9. wishful drinking - carrie fisher
10. called out of darkness - anne rice
11. always looking up - michael j fox
12. callgirl - jeanette angell