Tuesday, August 28, 2007

google talk

so most days i talk to anna and lottie all day long on google talk. i sometimes get to talk to my mom, and nikki and christina are on sometimes too. it makes my day when emay is able to talk for a few minutes in between hanging out with rachie poo and being a homemaker (heres me jealous!)

but the best is this conversation i am having with anna. (we are playing scrabble on facebook)

anna.ostrander: you took my spot!!
meaghan: :)
anna.ostrander: i have all vowels and only 3 different ones
meaghan: yuck
anna.ostrander: gotta go get a lung brb
meaghan: ok cool

she has to leave the conversation and get a lung. thats sweet.

!m!

1 comment:

annaO said...

sorry by the way that i actually wasn't right back. by the time i got my tissue and got back and changed back into regular clothes it was time to go for the day. then they paged me again and said they had taken out the whole lower lobe and i needed to come get it. of course right after i had changed and was walking out the door. so i had to page my boss to see if she'd get it instead. she said she would and not to worry about it and to go home. happy ending!!