Thursday, January 31, 2008

white whine

sometimes i feel like the things that upset me no one else cares about. and that makes it worse. and in the midst of feeling pitiful and sorry for myself i stumble across a site like this, which just puts it all in perspective.

last night i was on the phone with anna when she received a very special package in the mail. we discovered that we had bought each other the same thing for valentines day (great minds think alike and so do ours) and we took baths with our bath bombs together but 2000 miles away. sounds kinda kinky (it wasnt) but after the extensive race day training we have been doing, it was pure heaven... my race is in a month and hers is in about 2 months but she is running about 3.5x longer than me. good luck!

jeremy retiled the kitchen yesterday... i mean bleached the grout and tile so it looks like a whole new kitchen. i can see my reflection in the counter! (and the stove and my tea kettle) he stunk like bleach even after his shower but it was worth it!

!m!

No comments: