Thursday, September 27, 2007

the collegian

i spent four of the best years of my life at k-state. seriously. i met my husband there. i met half of my wedding party there. i formed a deep relationship with my best friend there. i did the crossword and cryptoquip from the inside of the front page of the collegian every day for four years. and i read that sucker cover to cover. i never made it into the paper, even as a quote in an article.

my brother is in manhattan for five mintues and has a quote in the collegian. he doesnt even go to k-state. where is the justice????

but on the other hand, i am awfully proud that his band was playing in the aggiefest and has other gigs in manhattan. they are pretty cool. and bryce is no slouch himself. sometimes he does slouch. but thats not the point.

he accomplished in what day what i failed to do in the four years i went to k-state and five years i lived in manhattan. and for that, bryce, i salute you.

!m!

No comments: