Thursday, July 5, 2007

at target of all places?!?!?

we were at the target in the empire center after work today getting another fan (seriously it is SO hot here!) and some hamster food and jeremy spotted this person. (good eye brian!)

yep. chandra wilson, of grey's anatomy fame. shopping at target with her two (very cute i might add) kids. she was wearing an al hat (floppy fishing one) to try and disguise herself but jeremy wasnt fooled. after i spent agonizing moments "drooling" over the organic 600 thread count sheets i could oh so casually figure out who she was. all jeremy said was go look at that woman but be cool. i did my best. at least i didnt run up to her and say oh my gosh you are like so my hero... can i take a picture on my cell phone and send it to all my freinds? because thats what i really wanted to do. two days in a row of self restraint. you guys in cyberland should be quite impressed.

!m!

No comments: