Thursday, July 23, 2015

Stitch Fix #1

Have you heard of stitch fix? Lots of people have been saying how amazing it is, so I decided to try it. I filled out my style profile, linked to a pinterest board with several pins of things i liked, and wrote the stylist a note to the effect of "I have four small kids and a limited budget but i am trying to start dressing like a grown up." Then, I scheduled my first fix. Five items were delivered to my house. I tried them all on, decided what i wanted to keep, and sent the rest back in the pre paid envelope. Easiest shopping ever. I loved all five of my items if we are being honest, but kept these two. A cute navy dress that i can layer for fall or wear by itself in summer to church or work, and a polka dot casual shirt. Each item comes with a notecard giving two different ways to wear and accessory suggestions which is awesome!

Have you tried it? If you are interested, you can use my referral link and i get bonus cash. Thanks in advance! I really think you won't be disappointed. They are adding a wider range of sizes, including plus and maternity, so there is a little something for everyone. :)

I took pictures of me actually wearing these, but the lighting was terrible and my camera battery chose that moment to die. Next month, i plan to give you guys the full fashion show.