Thursday, February 28, 2008

Happy Birthday to Us!!!

jeremy and i sort of celebrated our birthdays last week. my birthday started at night with me sitting on the red carpet in the cold cold rain waiting for the news crews that were out there to finish broadcasting their hits for the 11 o clock news here and the breakfast show (the bbc peoples). then we warmed up a little bit in the trailer and headed back to the carpet for the 3am pst hits for the new york 6 am news and things just got busier and busier from there. i was exhausted and cold and a mess when i got home. our cat was sick, i was supposed to meet emay and christina and their baby girls for play time at the mall in the afternoon but jeremy took me home and put me to bed. he took cricket to the vet and i called emay and sadly cancelled. i slept for nine hours (thank you for all your birthday calls but my phone was definitely OFF) then woke up and ate, repacked my bags, and we took the beautiful cupcakes and cake jeremy baked and decorated for me to bible study.



i left bible study early to get on the train to go back to hollywood and start the whole night over again. and that was my birthday.

jeremy's birthday was even lower key - i didnt leave hollywood/highland the entire day so i didnt get to see him at all. after the oscars were over i tried to make it home still on the 24th but it was 12:08am on the 25th when i rolled in the door. sad!

so last night after kris and i went running with her doggies (i ran almost 2 whole miles - like prolly 1.9 or so! which still isnt good enough for my race on sunday!) and to pilates i came home and jeremy made us steaks on the grill and baked potatoes and sweet mushy corn and we ate a yummy belated birthday dinner. he even bought flowers and set the table all fancy with candles and cloth napkins - the whole nine yards! it was a fantastic relaxing dinner, except for the cat biting my toes under the table because i wasnt paying any attention to her. one of my friends at work baked a key lime cheesecake for me and we had that for dessert. it was perfect. watched american idol and hit the hay. i am ready for about 15 of the current 20 contestants to hit the road, jack.



!m!

No comments: