Sunday, June 8, 2008

harrison ford and the crystal heads




last sunday night we went with my parents and brothers to see indiana jones and the kingdom of the crystal skulls (or heads if you are my mom). 3/4 of the movie was exactly what i wanted to see - harrison ford doing his thing, saving all those archeological specimens and the world, getting the girl, etc. the end was strange and didnt really fit with the rest of the series to me but whatev. shia leboef was surprisingly good - i was not excited to see him in an indiana jones movie but was pleasantly surprised. and i know all you girls were wondering - harrison has still got it.

monday my mom took me and jeremy shopping for jessies graduation gift and running errands for my dad. we went to the grocery store (that central dillons is on some serious steroids!) and got stuff ready for our cookout. a bunch of my friends came over and we ate burgers and brats and all kinds of yummy sides then played taboo. the girls (and brock) won and it was a blast. the best part was poor max trying to explain lingerie but not actually even knowing what the word was (it certainly doesnt sound the way it is spelled).

tuesday we hung out all day. we droce out to wellington to see bryce and his band recording. we got to watch them play with all the parts on the computer and my dad laid down a keyboard track for one of their songs. itw as pretty fun. then my mom and i went and got our hairs cut by abbe - the best EVER. my new hair is so cute! i cant wait to get back to dry california so i can straighten it. tuesday night we went out to sumo to celebrate mothers day and fathers day and our anniversary with my parents and max. yum japanese!!!!

wednesday morning my mom had to work so jeremy and i hung out at the mall with all the high schoolers too young for summer jobs. fun. after she got ioff we went to roly poly for lunch - very disappointing. i used to eat there every day when i worked at best buy and new people are running it and it wasnt very good. i was sad. after we took our fathers day picture for my dad we got in the car and my mom drove us to topeka.

No comments: