Tuesday, May 22, 2007

darn you seamus!!!

seamus is the leprechan that lived with cassie and me in college. he would beat us in our sleep, leaving us with unexplained bruises and scrapes. he has followed me to california and decided that bruises were not enough... oh no... he has called in his cousin paddy and paddy's specialty seems to be electronics. paddy went out dancing with us girsl and caused me to drop my camera, busting the lcd screen. luckily i can still take pictures with it. then, a few months ago, he pushed my cell phone off the bedside table and bounced it into a water glass, completely frying it. more recently, he allowed my power strip to surge, destroying my computer. this weekend, we go to watch a movie we rented from netflix, and sure enough, the dvd player we bought right before christmas... completely broken. cannot use a single function on it. jeremy had to pry the thing apart to get the dvds we had in it out. ridiculous!

this morning, he just went a step too far.

i was blearly-eyed, stumbling around the kitchen trying to make toast and coffee and warm up some egg casserole when zzzt. all the kitchen small electrics stop working. jeremy gets out of bed (side note - every week day i get out of bed at least 30 minutes before him and eat breakfast. if you know either of us at all, you will know that this is a BIG DEAL) and comes and fixes it so at least the coffee pot and toaster work. i attempted to warm up my casserole on the stove (which was completely unsuccessful) and ate my toast. at least the coffee pot was fixed. thats all im saying.

!m!

1 comment:

annaO said...

i remeber seamus taking a few trips to the projects with you when you came over. you better not hide paddy in my suitcase when i come, or i'll be very very upset.